Rules & Regulations
The Discipline is the watchword of the College. Students who seek admission in this college have to maintain discipline and they shall have to give proof of their behaviour and conduct by doing so. If any student violates the discipline, he/she will be dealt as per college rules.
- No student can proceed on long leave.
- Medical leave will be sanctioned on the production of Medical Certificate from C.M.O.
- 75% attendance in each subject is compulsory during the session by every student.
- Continuous absence for seven days will result in cancellation of admission.
- If any candidate falls short of attendance he/she will not be eligible to appear in the final examination.
- If any student remains away from the college unauthorizedly he/she will be dealt with as per college rules.
- Other Occasions- Rs. 20/-
Absentees General Instructions
- No student can discuss politics within the college premises.
- No student can have full time or part time job, if any candidate is detected his/her admission will be cancelled.
- No student can seek admission in any course of some other university of the session.
- College timings will be strictly observed by all students/staff members.
- Use of mobile phone is strictly not allowed during college hours.
- Students cannot hold any meeting without the permission of the Principal.
- Students admitted to the college will not be allowed to study for any examination other than B.Ed.
- Every candidate for admission must satisfy the Principal that the circumstances of his/her family are not likely to interfere with his/her studies during the period of training.
- If in service, a student must produce a relieving certificate form his/her employers.
- Taking drugs/liquor and smoking are strictly prohibited in the college campus.
- Students will be required to conform to the Rules and Regulations of the College which may be issued from time to time.
- They are also expected to maintain discipline, a proper standard of personal conduct in and outside the college.