- The admission in the B.Ed. course 2010-2011for college will be made In light of decision of Hon’able High Court of Punjab & Haryana vide CWP No. 10091. It will be done by the Federation for its member associations of Self Financed Colleges of Education affiliated to Punjabi University, Patiala, Panjab University, Chandigarh, GNDU, Amritsar & LPU, Jalandhar by conducting a Centralized On-line Counselling.
- The candidate selected for the college by the centralized On-line Counselling will report to the college for Eligibilty check, subject combination and other formalities at the college.
- The admission will be obtained from the college office after duly filling the seats. The candidates have to enclose the attested copies of the following certificate along with 2 copies of passport size photograph. (This is applicable to both male and female students)
- Matriculation certificate with date of Birth
- B.A./B.Sc. Degree along with Marks card
- M.A./M.Sc. Degree along the Marks card
- Character certificate
- Category certificate if applicable
- Migration certificate if applicable
B.Ed Sylabus 2015-17